Fortnite Battle game has been made available on all platforms. Many people play Fortnite on Xbox one some play on PC fortskins.org and others on the switch. No matter which platform your friends are playing you can play with them in a team.
If you want to shift to a different platform without losing your rewards you can even do this also. But if you are playing on a console you all your game progress will be stored on your Epic game account if you disconnect from the console all your achievements will be destroyed and you may not be able to access them.
This is the biggest disadvantage of deleting the account. If you disconnect from one console you will not be able to connect to another console at the same time on the Epic account. If you sign in again to your account that was disconnected you will immediately log in to a brand new account with having any game progress you will gain be standing on zero level.
If you signed in from your friend’s account with your Microsoft account and you are finished playing and want to remove the account then you can easily remove yourself from the console.
Ways to unlink an account
Xbox one provides a very simple and easiest method to remove an account from the console. If you want to do so and don’t know how to do it then follow the steps:
- On the web browser go to the Epic lin
- After clicking on the link on the top right corner there will be an option to log in to your account.
- Login to your account by putting to ID and password.
- In the account page of your account on the left corner, you will see a menu on that menu select the connections option.
- Select disconnect under each account you want to unlink.
- Then you will be disconnected from your Epic account from Xbox One.
- Shortly after performing these steps, you will receive a confirmation notification.